1-Transfer certificate is issued only if all dues of the school are settled.

2-One months prior information or one months fee will be charged to obtain the transfer certificate.

3- Rupees 100/- will be charged for obtaining the transfer certificate./p>

4- If application of withdrawal is given after 15th June then the fees of the whole session will be charged including annual charges,computer,lab and others depending on the class.

5-Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:

      a) Disciplinary.    b) unsatisfactory in studies.